Try 8 of our best-selling lip balm mica powders in one sample pack! Sample pack includes a 1g jar of these lip-safe colors:
- Light Coral
- Pale Violet
- Reddish Brown
- Rose Red
- Scarlet Red
- Violet Red
Mica is a great way to add a beautiful pop of color to your lip balm products. Browse other lip-safe mica colors here!
Looking for project inspiration? Read our Mica blogs!
- How to Make Tinted Lip Balm with Mica
- Everything You Need to Know About Lip-Safe Mica
- 4 Fun Ways to Get Started with Mica in Your Projects
- Mica 101: Tips and Info for Using Mica Colorants
- Excellent to use in Melt & Pour Soap Bases or Cold Process Soap for a beautiful pop of color.
- Approved For Use in General Cosmetics - Make your own beauty products!
- Make colorful, shimmering wax melts! Not recommended for candles. For colorful candles, use our Candle Dye Chips instead.
Great for countless other crafts! Use for scrap booking, rubber stamping, painting and more.
TIPS: Test your final product to ensure optimal performance and no staining. Protect work areas and clothing when mixing.
STORAGE: Store in an airtight container in a cool, dark location.
SHELF LIFE: Indefinite
CAUTION: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Do not inhale. Consider wearing a dust mask while working with mica powders.
|FDA-Permitted for External Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Eye Area Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for General (Including Lips) Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Bath Bombs Use||No|
For ingredients and additional information please see product listing for each individual color.
|California Prop 65 Statement:||This product is not on the CA Prop 65 list of toxic chemicals.
This product conforms to the reporting requirements of California Proposition 65 (Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986). We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above mentioned regulations via a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), in Section 15 "Regulatory Information." Ingredients from Natural Food Sources (NFS) and are exempt from reporting in accordance with Title 27, § 25501(a).
Cold Process (CP) Soap: 1–2 tsp. per pound of oils.
Melt & Pour (MP) Soap Base: ¼–½ tsp per pound of soap base.
- Wax Melts: Use 1-2 tsp. of mica per pound of C55 Wax to create colorful, shimmering wax melts.
You may vary the amount of mica you use to lighten or darken the hue of your product. Use the amounts listed to achieve bright, rich colors without creating colored soap suds. Using too much color powder can cause staining. We recommend testing different measurements to find what works for you. Because you are able to use these items to make cosmetics, we are not able to accept returns. We suggest purchasing a sample size of our glitters and micas for testing purposes.