Skip to product information
1 of 4

Leaf Soap Mold

Leaf Soap Mold

Regular price $8.18
Regular price Sale price $8.18
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Quantity: 1


Leaf Soap Mold

The round Leaf Mold is used for making soaps or wax tarts for a potpourri or tart burner. The molds are a great for guest-sized soaps.

Use this mold with our Mini Oak Leaf Soap Tutorial or Matcha Green Tea & Lemongrass Pedicure Bath Bombs

Helpful Product Information:
Material: Plastic
Style: Bar
Avg. Bar Weight: .65 oz
Bar Cavities: 8
Bar Depth: 0.875"
Bar Length: 1.5"
Bar Width: 1.5"
Max Temperature: 145º F
Mold Capacity: 5.2 oz

Common Uses:

Melt & Pour Soap. Cold Process Soap. Lotion Bars. Candle Wax Melts

Points of Interest: 
Manufacturer: Milky Way Molds
Material: Clear PVC Plastic (Not Approved for Food Contact)
Country of Origin: United States

Milky Way Soap Molds can tolerate temperatures of 135ºF to145ºF. Above these temperatures, warping may occur. Soap is easiest to release 12-24 hours after cooling. 

Melt & Pour Soap: Pour melted soap at a temperature no hotter than 135ºF into mold. Cool until soap has hardened. Remove soap from mold. For easier unmolding, place into freezer for 30 minutes, and then immerse bottom of the mold in hot water for a few moments. Do not use cooking spray to coat mold. 

Cold Process Soap: Coat the mold with cooking spray. Pour soap at trace into mold. After 24 hours, flip mold over onto a clean surface. Gently push the back of the mold until the soap begins to release then pull the soap out of the mold with a gloved hand. Allow soap to cure for 4-8 weeks. Note that some CP soap recipes may require a week to harden enough to remove from the mold. If this is the case with your recipe, we recommend adding sodium lactate to your recipe to assist with creating a harder bar faster. 

Lotion Bars: Pour melted lotion bar mixture into mold cavities at a temperature no hotter than 135ºF. Allow mixture to solidify. Flip mold over onto clean surface. Gently push back of mold until lotion bar begins to release then pull bar out of mold. 

Wash in warm, sudsy water. Please avoid the dishwasher because that can warp your molds or make them brittle.

View full details