DIY Kit - Room Spray
DIY Kit - Room Spray
DIY Room Spray Kit - Make Your Own Scented Room Spray!
This project teaches you how to make your own scented air freshener spray at home. It's easier than you might think to make amazing-smelling room spray! This DIY kit includes everything you need to blend 4 bottles of your own room spray. Simply combine the ingredients, pour the mixture into the bottles, and you're done!
- Instruction sheet
- 16 oz of Room Spray Base
- 4 oz of fragrance oil
- 4 spray bottles
- 16 oz funnel pitcher
- Nitrile gloves
Choosing a Fragrance
The kit comes with one 4 oz bottle of fragrance. Choose from these fragrance options:
Bergamot & Wild Fern - a nice natural scent with notes of bergamot, raspberry, carnations, geranium leaves, fern, sandalwood, and musk.
- Blue Ocean Wave - A refreshing coastal scent with notes of nectarine, ozone, clean floral, white thyme, lavender, balsam, and vanilla.
- Energy - An uplifting citrus fragrance with notes of grapefruit, lemon, mandarin, orange, bergamot, citrus, ginger, and woods.
- Geranium Bamboo - A clean floral scent with notes of greens, bamboo, citrus, jasmine, rose, woods, amber, and musk.
- Laundry - A classic, fresh scent with notes of breeze, cotton, and fresh air.
- Lavender - The classic scent of true lavender rounded out with fresh notes of cardamom and citronella.
- Lemon Verbena - A refreshing scent with notes of lemon, clean floral, verbena, lemongrass, bergamot, vanilla, and musk.
- NorthWoods - A fresh, woodsy scent with notes of cedar, patchouli, lavender, clove, and eucalyptus.
- Palo Santo - A wonderful herbal scent with notes of amber, earth, patchouli, clove, lily of the valley, citrus, woods, and musk.
- Wild Mint & Eucalyptus - An energizing minty fragrance with notes eucalyptus, wintergreen, cornmint, lemon, peppermint, jasmine, woods, vanilla, and musk.
You may have leftover fragrance after making the 4 bottles of room spray in this kit. Save any unused fragrance for future projects.
Note: If you already have some of our fragrance oils, you can use these instead of the one that comes with the kit. The kit still includes a fragrance.
- Skill Level: Easy
- Hands-On Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 room spray bottles (4 oz each)
Kid-Friendly: Yes - with adult supervision
Disclaimer: NorthWood is not responsible for any products you make using our supplies, tutorials, or informational resources.