Brown - Glitter
Brown - Glitter
Add some sparkle to your products with our huge selection of Glitter!
- Great for making crafts and decorating your projects.
- Suitable for wax melts, resin crafts, nail art, greeting cards and so much more.
- Available in 130+ bright, sparkling colors. Explore more glitter colors here.
- Your choice of 2g or 30g jars.
- Cosmetic grade.
Our glitters are ethically and sustainably produced, and are never tested on animals. See Data Sheets below for certifications.
STORAGE: Store in an airtight container in a cool, dark location.
SHELF LIFE: Indefinite
CAUTION: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Do not inhale. Consider wearing a dust mask while working with glitters.
Color Family: Brown. Browse other brown/tan glitter here.
Approved Color Additive Applications:
|FDA-Permitted for External Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Eye Area Use||No|
|FDA-Permitted for General (Including Lips) Use||No|
|FDA-Permitted for Bath Bombs Use||No|
Particle Size: 200 microns (1/128" / .2mm size)
Physical Form: Plastic particles
Country of Origin: China
Ingredients (Common Name): PET plastic, Aluminum, FD&C Red No. 40, Triiron Tetraoxide
International Nomenclature of Cosmetic Ingredients (INCI):
Polyethylene terephthalate (CAS 25038-59-9), CI 77000 (CAS 7429-90-5), CI 16035 (CAS 25956-17-6), CI 77499 (CAS 1309-37-1)
|California Prop 65 Statement:||This product is not on the CA Prop 65 list of toxic chemicals.
This product conforms to the reporting requirements of California Proposition 65 (Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986). We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above mentioned regulations via a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), in Section 15 "Regulatory Information." Ingredients from Natural Food Sources (NFS) and are exempt from reporting in accordance with Title 27, § 25501(a).
- Soap: Dust a small amount on top of soap bars for a sparkling finishing touch, or incorporate a small scoop of glitter into Melt & Pour Soap Base to get a beautiful sparkle throughout your bars.
- Wax Melts: Sprinkle on top of wax melts made with C55 Wax to create shiny, unique tarts.
- Other Crafts: Glitter can be added to resin and other materials to create a beautiful sparkling appearance.
You may vary the amount of glitter you use to get different effects in your projects. We recommend testing different measurements to find what works for you. Try using glitter along with Mica Powder to create even more unique effects! Because you are able to use these items to make cosmetics, we are not able to accept returns. We suggest purchasing a sample size of our glitters and micas for testing purposes.
HOW TO USE
HOW TO USE
See above for usage information.