Sinus Relief Blend - Essential Oil & Fragrance Oil Blend - Best Shower Steamer Fragrance
A blend of effervescent camphor, eucalyptus, menthol and rosemary from Crafter's Choice. This shower steamer blend is strong!
Premium Quality Essential Oil and Fragrance Oil Blend
This oil contains 55.6% of essential oils and resins. The remaining components are natural and synthetic aroma ingredients. We use this blend when making shower steamers with amazing results!
Essential Oils Used: Camphor, Eucalyptus, Menthold, Rosemary
IFRA Maximum Skin Exposure Levels:
|Body Lotion: 100.00%||Body Wash: 100.00%||Soap: 100.00%|
|Face Cream: 100.00%||Body Powder: 100.00%||Baby: 100.00%|
|Perfume: 100.00%||Deodorant: 100.00%||Lip: 0.00%|
Flashpoint: 126° Vanilla Content: 0.00%
Country Of Origin: United States
Phthalate and Paraben Free: Yes
Cruelty Free: Yes
Simple Shower Steamer Recipe - Perfect for our Sinus Blend!
• 1 Pound(s) Citric Acid Powder
• 2 Pound(s) Baking Soda
• 4 Ounce(s) White Kaolin Clay
• 2 Ounce(s) Sinus Blend Fragrance
• 1 Piece(s) Silicone Mold or Shower Steamer Scoop
• Cookie Sheet
• Fork or Whisk
• Mixing Bowl
• Sifter (optional)
• Spray Bottle filled with Rubbing Alcohol
- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Prepare work space.
- Set mold on a cookie sheet for stability. This will also allow for an easier clean up. Set aside until ready to use.
- Measure the baking soda, citric acid and clay. Place into mixing bowl and mix well. If you find these have clumps, a sifter will allow you to break up the clumps and better blend the two ingredients.
- Separate mixture into two bowls. Recipe makes quite a few bath fizzies. Easier to mix when split in half, also can make other half different color and/or scent, if desired.
- If you wish to add color, add it now. Mix well.
- Using a plastic dropper, add 30 ml or 1 oz. essential oil blend by drizzling into different locations of the mixture. Do not pour all of fragrance into one location of the bowl.
- Using a whisk or fork, mix well by breaking up lumps of fragrance oil.
- Once mixture is free of clumps, begin to spray with rubbing alcohol. Using gloved hands, toss the mixture while it is being sprayed.
- Once mixture is just moist enough to stay together when pressed, it is ready to be molded. Note: This step is easy to check by taking a tablespoon of the mixture and squeezing it in the hand. If it falls apart, then you need to continue to spray and mix. Make sure you are wearing gloves for this part of the recipe.
- Once the mixture is the correct consistency, press a few tablespoons of the mix into the mold cavity. Press firmly. The back of our plastic beaker works great for pressing. Fill all of the mold cavities.
- Cover mixture in the bowl. Wait 15 minutes and remove fizzies from the mold. Allow to sit for 1 hour before packaging. You will know the fizzies are ready to package because they will be hard.
- If you are planning on selling this product, you will need to label according to FDA labeling guidelines.
This fragrance product is in compliance with the standards of the International Fragrance Association, provided the fragrance is used in the above application (s) at the noted maximum concentration level(s).
The "Maximum Use Level for Skin Exposure" is the amount of fragrance, flavor and essential oil that can come in contact with the skin. It does not mean that your base product can perform at these levels. You must test each oil in each application for evaluation of desired performance. Baby products have lower use levels than those listed above.
California Prop 65 Statement:
This product is not on the CA Prop 65 list of toxic chemicals.
This product conforms to the reporting requirements of California Proposition 65 (Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986). We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above mentioned regulations via a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), in Section 15 "Regulatory Information." Ingredients from Natural Food Sources (NFS) and are exempt from reporting in accordance with Title 27, § 25501(a).
All fragrance and essential oil sales are final. A small amount should be purchased and tested for compatibility. NorthWood Candle, LLC is not responsible for finished products made using our components. You are responsible for product testing, proper labeling, and adherence to all laws or regulations when using our products. Terms & Conditions
When multiple ounces of the same fragrance are ordered, we automatically combine these products into one container, as appropriate. This is our policy in order to save on materials and packaging time. If you do not want them combined, please leave a note on your order at checkout.
Wholesale Orders of 10 or more pounds may require up to 2 weeks shipping time. Contact us for specific shipping times on bulk orders of our Shower Steamer Sinus Relief Blend Essential Oil and Fragrance oil.