Thanksgiving scents don’t spend much time in the limelight. With the holiday falling between Halloween and Christmas, it tends to get overlooked in the world of fragrance. Today we want to fix that by highlighting a few of our favorite Thanksgiving fragrance oils! These scents aren’t exclusive to Thanksgiving, but we think they’re perfect for celebrating the day.
These Thanksgiving fragrance oils would smell amazing in candles, wax melts, soap projects and more. Any of them would be perfect for welcoming your guests or enjoying a quiet night in on Thanksgiving.
- Autumn Wreath – This warm and inviting fragrance makes us think of a festive fall wreath, the type you might see hanging on the door as you walk inside for a Thanksgiving dinner. Notes of crisp apple, peach, pine, cinnamon, clove, leaves, vanilla, musk and soft woods make it a lovely fragrance for the entire autumn season.
- Butternut Pumpkin – With notes of sweet buttercream, coconut shavings, pumpkin, clove, cinnamon and vanilla, this fragrance smells just like a delicious baked squash topped with brown sugar. A wonderful bakery scent for fall!
- Candied Pecans – As Thanksgiving desserts go, it doesn’t get more traditional than pecan pie. This delicious bakery fragrance oil smells just like a fresh baked pecan pie with notes of cinnamon, vanilla, brown sugar, vanilla and flaky pie crust.
- Cornucopia – Just the name of this fragrance alone will make anyone think of Thanksgiving! Notes of sweet orange, red apple, dried flowers, hay, blackberries, cinnamon sticks, musk and patchouli mingle in perfect harmony, making this fragrance truly live up to its name.
- Cranberry Harvest – Whether you make thanksgiving cranberries from scratch or simply get them from the can, we know you’ll love this cranberry scent. Notes of tart cranberries, fresh raspberries, and a hint of salt and nuts mingle with base notes of cream and pie crust to create a lovely and unique cranberry fragrance oil.
- Leaves – While most of the fall leaves will be off the trees by the time Thanksgiving rolls around, this fragrance is sure to be a hit for holiday candles. Fresh-smelling notes of orange, lemon, green apple, strawberry and rose are blended with spicy cinnamon and cloves to create a complex fragrance. Base notes of vanilla and musk round this fragrance out into the perfect fall scent.
- Minted Rosemary – Savory fragrance oils are hard to get right, but this scent nails it. Notes of menthol, mint and rosemary mingle together to create an inviting herbal scent that is truly unique. This fragrance would be amazing in guest soaps or candles.
- Spiced Red Oak – A quintessential fall scent, this fragrance would be perfect for Thanksgiving get-togethers. Notes of spiced oak, tonka bean, butter, vanilla bean, cinnamon sticks, clove and sweet mahogany blend together beautifully to create an inviting and complex fall fragrance.