Halloween is just around the corner! If you love fall as much as we do, we know you’re going to love this list of Halloween fragrance oils. We have tons of scents that are perfect for celebrating the spooky season, whether you’re making Halloween candles, glow in the dark car freshies, festive bath bombs with our fun Halloween molds or other fun projects!
Best Fragrance Oils for Halloween
We have tons of scents that are perfect for making Halloween projects, but these are a few of our favorites.
- Fall Festival – Set the tone for any festive get-together with this amazing fragrance. Notes of Apple, Orange, Spice, Cinnamon and Clove mingle to create this complex, quintessential fall scent. It’s great not just for Halloween, but the whole fall season.
- Farmstand Apple – This fragrance perfectly captures the essence of fresh-picked apples. Perfect for those who want to celebrate the spirit of fall without getting too spooky.
- Harvest Moon – This scent makes us think of a glowing orange moon hiding behind whisps of spooky clouds. But it’s not just for fall! Fruity notes of pear, blueberry and pineapple mingle with juniper berries, eucalyptus, cedar and musk to create a wonderful fragrance that can be used all year.
- Magical Brew – This spicy, herbal fragrance features notes of clove buds, cashew nuts, cherry, cinnamon, cedarwood, patchouli and vanilla. These complex notes blend together to create a wonderful fall fragrance perfect for witchy projects.
- Old Fashioned Candy Apple – This delicious smelling fragrance perfectly captures the scent of a freshly-dipped candy apple. With notes of raw cane sugar, star anise, apple peel, strawberry, raspberry and sugared vanilla, this fragrance is sure to be a hit with your friends & customers. Looking for something similar? You might also like Candied Apple Pomander.
- Pumpkin Apple Butter – It wouldn’t be Halloween without pumpkins, right? We have tons of pumpkin fragrances to choose from, but this is one of our favorites. Delectable notes of fresh pumpkin, apples, nutmeg, cloves, cinnamon and cream make this fragrance smell good enough to eat.
- Spiced Buttercream – Another fun bakery scent, Spiced Buttercream makes us think of fall cupcakes & frosted bars. It’s not just for fall, but the notes of cinnamon, clove, maple syrup, cream and vanilla make it perfect for bakery-inspired Halloween projects.
- Vampire Blood –Notes of strawberry, citrus, jasmine, sweet raspberry and plum make this fragrance a delightfully unusual Halloween scent. It’s perfect for anyone who wants to make festive projects for Halloween, but doesn’t like bakery and pumpkin scents. Trust us – it will quickly become a favorite for your friends and customers!
- Witching Hour – It doesn’t get more Halloween-y than this! With notes of Spice, cinnamon, bergamot, Jasmine, woods, musk, patchouli and black tea, this fragrance smells like “Halloween in a bottle” as one reviewer said. We couldn’t agree more!
Best Halloween Candy Scents
It wouldn’t really be Halloween without candy either! While candy & sugary sweet fragrance oils aren’t exclusive to Halloween, these scents would all be great for making candy-inspired projects!
- Fizz – This sparkly, sweet fragrance would be great for making candy-themed projects with notes of lemon, lime and ginger.
- Sour – A mouth-puckering blend of sour apricot, pear and strawberry make this scent perfect for sour candy-inspired projects.
- Blow Pops – A classic candy scent, this one smells exactly like the real thing with notes of peach, apricot, pear, citrus, pineapple and greens.
- Sugar – Use this single-note fragrance to up the sugary essence in any other fragrance oil! It’s also great on its own for projects where you want to capture the true essence of sugar.
- Caramel Swirl – This classic fragrance smells good enough to eat! Notes of creamy caramel, cinnamon and vanilla blend together to create a scent that smells just like caramel.
- Chocolate – While not the most common Halloween candy, who doesn’t love chocolate? This fragrance smells just like the real thing! Use it by itself or try blending it with other fragrances to create a chocolate essence.