Try ALL 84 colors of mica in one amazing sample box!
This deluxe mica sample box includes one 5g bag of every color of mica we carry - all at an amazing value. The sample box is great for testing different colors of mica to find which colors you want to use for your products.
This complete mica collection isn't just for testing colors - with a 5g sample of each color, you can make countless projects with all the mica you receive. Use these mica samples for soap, wax melts, bath bombs, resin art, beauty products, and so much more!
- Samples come in sturdy zippered bags that you can reseal after using.
- The sample set comes in a convenient box that works great for storing your mica bags until you're ready to use them.
- Each bag is individually labeled with the color name.
- Back of box is labeled with a convenient list of all the mica colors in the set.
- Set includes a free decorative metal spoon that you can use for scooping the mica powders!
- Box measures 8" wide, 5.5" deep, 3.5" tall
- Bags are flat and measure 5" tall by 3.5" wide
Note: Box includes all 84 colors of mica. The colors will come arranged in random order in the box. Product images show mica arranged in rainbow order for illustrative purposes.
Looking for project inspiration? Read our Mica blogs!
- 4 Fun Ways to Get Started with Mica in Your Projects
- Mica 101: Tips and Info for Using Mica Colorants
Mica is a great way to add a little sparkle and color to your soaps, wax melts and other products! Explore individual colors here.
Our mica powders are ethically and sustainably sourced, and are never tested on animals. See Data Sheets below for certifications. Additional documentation available upon request.
- Excellent to use in Melt & Pour Soap Bases or Cold Process Soap for a beautiful pop of color.
- Approved For Use in General Cosmetics - Make your own beauty products!
- Make colorful, shimmering wax melts! Not recommended for candles. For colorful candles, use our Candle Dye Chips instead.
Great for countless other crafts! Use for scrap booking, rubber stamping, painting and more.
TIPS: Test your final product to ensure optimal performance and no staining. Protect work areas and clothing when mixing.
STORAGE: Store in an airtight container in a cool, dark location.
SHELF LIFE: Indefinite
CAUTION: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Do not inhale. Consider wearing a dust mask while working with mica powders.
|FDA-Permitted for External Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Eye Area Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for General (Including Lips) Use||No|
|FDA-Permitted for Bath Bombs Use||No|
For ingredients and additional information please see product listing for each individual color.
|California Prop 65 Statement:||This product is not on the CA Prop 65 list of toxic chemicals.
This product conforms to the reporting requirements of California Proposition 65 (Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986). We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above mentioned regulations via a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), in Section 15 "Regulatory Information." Ingredients from Natural Food Sources (NFS) and are exempt from reporting in accordance with Title 27, § 25501(a).
Cold Process (CP) Soap: 1–2 tsp. per pound of oils.
Melt & Pour (MP) Soap Base: ¼–½ tsp per pound of soap base.
- Wax Melts: Use 1-2 tsp. of mica per pound of C55 Wax to create colorful, shimmering wax melts.
You may vary the amount of mica you use to lighten or darken the hue of your product. Use the amounts listed to achieve bright, rich colors without creating colored soap suds. Using too much color powder can cause staining. We recommend testing different measurements to find what works for you. Because you are able to use these items to make cosmetics, we are not able to accept returns. We suggest purchasing a sample size of our glitters and micas for testing purposes.
SDS | Sustainability Statement | Ethical Product Statement