We’re always on the lookout for amazing new fragrances to add for you! To celebrate the start of 2023, we’re launching 15 new fragrances we know you’re going to love.
This collection is full of complex and unique fragrances that are perfect for the upcoming spring and summer season. We’re beyond excited for you to try these new scents. Meet all of our new fragrances below!
- Apple Jack & Raspberry: With notes of juicy apple, rum, red pear, black currant, plum, ginger, creamy vanilla, and musk, this fragrance is an intriguing and delicious fruit scent perfect for candles, soap, and more.
- Hawaiian Ambrosia: This delectably sweet scent features notes of fresh pear, pineapple, pomegranate, condensed milk, strawberry cream, mandarin orange rounded out with base notes of vanilla, coconut, light musk, and raspberry. It smells just like the classic ambrosia dessert.
- Persimmon & Beachwood: With a complex blend of green apple, persimmon, lemon zest, pineapple, fir needle, Bulgarian rose, clove, leafy green accord, blackberry, strawberry, orris, musk, and cedarwood, this fragrances is a wonderful choice for summer candles and body products.
- Pomelo & Melon: This fragrance is bright, fruity blend of pomelo, green melon, water lily, ozone, transparent florals, red currant, raspberry crystals, violet, and white musk. Ideal for projects that call for a crisp and clean spring scent.
- Bergamot & Wild Fern: Notes of Italian bergamot, neroli blossom, sweet raspberry, white carnations, and crushed geranium leaves mingle with base notes of wild fern, sandalwood, and musk to create a wonderfully fresh and earthy summer fragrance.
- Blue Tansy & Willow: This fragrance smells just like a spring day with notes of pear, apricot, fern leaf, fresh rain, blue tansy, geranium, sundried cotton, dried violet, willow bark, and musk.
- Citrus Blossom & Honey: Indulge your senses in this pleasing blend of tart yuzu, orange blossom, ocean waves, lily blossom, sweet honey, and sparkling musk.
- Coconut Milk: This fragrance smells just like fresh and delicious coconut milk with notes of spun sugar, creamy milk, coconut shavings, Australian sandalwood, and white musk.
- Dandelion & Lemon Tea: A truly unique summer fragrance with notes of tart lemon, red rose, yellow dandelion, black tea leaves, clary sage, and lavender fields. This scent is wonderfully fresh for spring and summer projects.
- Peach Rhubarb: It wouldn’t be summer without rhubarb! This wonderful fragrance features notes of green grass, tart lime, juicy peach, sweet coconut, white aspen, creamy vanilla, and musk, which blend together to create a delightful balance of tart and sweet.
- Lychee Prosecco: Lychee fragrances are difficult to find, but this blend is perfect. Notes of lychee berries, grapefruit, sparkling prosecco, rose, violet leaves, strawberry, vanilla, and orris mingle in perfect harmony to create a spot-on lychee scent you just have to try!
- Raspberry Tart: This fragrance smells just like fresh raspberries baked into a picture-perfect tart. Notes of sweet butter, rum, orange, apple, berry, raspberry, brown sugar, lemongrass, creamy custard, vanilla, and sparkling musk are blended to create the perfect bakery scent that still smells light and fresh.
- Aesop Melange (type): Fresh notes of peppermint, eucalyptus, orange, lime, grapefruit, spearmint, cypress, Ylang Ylang, and cedarwood are blended together to create a unique and refreshing earthy scent.
- Creamsicle Cola: With notes of sparkling soda bubbles, lime zest, sweet orange, cinnamon leaf, nutmeg, creamy vanilla, sugar crystals and tonka bean, this fragrance smells just like a delicious, sparkling bottle of your favorite soda!
- Sunkissed Ginger: Notes of sweet orange, ginger, grapefruit, juicy pear, pineapple, nectarine, sugared peach, candied apple and black currant jam mingle together to create this sweet and summery fragrance we know you're going to love.
Win a Sample Pack!
If you've followed us for a while, you know that we love doing giveaways to celebrate the launch of new fragrances! We will be holding another giveaway this time around. The giveaway will be announced on our Facebook page later in January. If you don't already, be sure to follow us so you don't miss out! We will announce the giveaway in our newsletter and update this blog post when the giveaway begins - stay tuned for details!