Mermaid Whipped Soap Recipe and Easiy DIY Kit
Use this super sparkly mermaid whipped soap to add some mystical magic to your bath or shower. Use on a loofa or nylon puff for an extra luxurious experience.
• 32 Ounce(s) Foaming Bath Whip
• 1 Ounce(s) Calamondin Sea Salt Fragrance Oil
• 0.50 Ounce(s) Aloe Vera Oil - Clear
• 0.25 Ounce(s) MCT - Mid Chain Triglycerides
• 3 Teaspoon(s) Shimmering Light Gold Mica Powder
• 1 Teaspoon(s) Celestial Blue Mica Powder
• 1 Teaspoon(s) Tropical Sea Green Mica Powder
• 1 Teaspoon(s) Purple Playhouse Mica
• 1 Teaspoon(s) Iridescent Super Sparkle Glitter
• 2.5 ml(s) Natural Vitamin E
• 6 Piece(s) 8oz Clear Plastic Jars & Cap
• 1 Piece(s) Powder Spray Set (Fine Mist)
• Hand Mixer
• Large Mixing Bowls - 4
• Digital Scale
• Spatulas - 4
• Pastry Bag/Zip Lock Bag
• Decorating Tips
• Measuring Spoons
• Droppers - Plastic
• Plastic Wrap
- Empty 2 jars of Foaming Bath Whip into a large glass bowl. Using a hand mixer, whip until fluffy.
- Add Aloe Vera Oil and Vitamin E and gently fold into the bath whip.
- Add Fragrance Oil and Mid Chain Triglycerides and mix in.
- Divide mixture into four bowls with 8 oz. of product in each.
- To the first bowl, add Iridescent Super Sparkle Glitter. Fold color into bath whip and then use the hand mixer to completely blend in the color.
- To the next three bowls, add each of the Mica Powders. Mix as above.
- Place frosting tip of choice on a pastry bag or inside the corner of a zip lock bag.
- Tear off a piece of plastic wrap about two and a half feet long and lay out on your work table.
- Tear off two more pieces of the same size and attach them to the top of the first piece of plastic wrap. This will give you a rectangle roughly 2.5 feet wide by 2 feet tall.
- Take the Iridescent Super Sparkle Glitter whipped soap and spread it on the plastic wrap about 6 inches from the top and four inches from each side.
- Take the Tropical Sea Green colored whipped soap and spread it next to the Iridescent Super Sparkle Glitter whipped soap.
- Repeat this with the other two colors.
- You should end up with a whipped soap rectangle that is 6 inches from the top and the bottom of the plastic wrap and 4 inches from each of the sides.
- Pull up the top and the bottom of the plastic wrap and fold over each other to seal the whipped soap inside.
- You will have what looks like a whipped soap tube. Twist the ends to seal the whipped soap inside.
- Put this tube inside the piping bag and pull the end of the twister plastic wrap through the piping tip. Cut off the wrap coming out of the piping tip.
- Fill each jar to approximately 4.75 oz. Repeat to fill all 6 jars.
- Fill the Powder Spray bottle with Shimmering Light Gold Mica Powder and place on spray top. Spray the top of the whipped soap in each jar with the gold mica.
- Place lids on jars and label product accordingly.