Bath Tea Soap
Make your own bath tea soaps with our fun, easy to follow soap making recipe!
This elegant soap is easy to make and contains a luxurious blend of chamomile, lavender, spearmint, rosemary, juniper and rose petals.
The fragrance of the bath tea gives this soap a gentle and soothing aroma. The benefits of the bath tea ingredients will come through the muslin bags along with the creamy soap bubbles, but won't make a mess in the sink. With only a couple ingredients this recipe is extremely easy, and the end result is a sophisticated product. Friends and family will ooh and aah when they receive this as a gift. Don’t worry, we won’t spoil your secret on how easy these were to make!
|Skill Level: Easy||Estimated Time: 1 Hour|
|Kit Yield: 24 Bars||Sug. Retail Price: $4.25 / bar|
Ingredients from NorthWood:
• (1) 1 Mold - Guest Loaf Silicone Mold 1502
• (1) 2 lb - Detergent Free White MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• (1) 2 oz - Everyday Bath Tea Blend
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (16 oz.)
• (1) Soap Cutter
• (1) Cutting Board
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Rubbing Alcohol - 99%
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
- Buy These Items Together and Save! Bath Tea Guest Soap Making Kit
- Cut up and melt 10.50 oz. white soap in microwave in 30 second increments.
- Add 0.50 oz. Bath Tea and mix into melted soap.
- Pour soap into guest loaf mold. Spritz top with rubbing alcohol and let soap completely harden.
- Remove soap from mold and cut into 1 inch slices.
- Repeat recipe two more times to make sixteen additional bars.
- Place each slice into a muslin drawstring bag.
- Label accordingly.
Ingredient Label: Sorbitol, Coconut Oil, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide, Rosemary Leaf, Spearmint Leaf, Rose Petals, Chamomile Buds, Juniper Berries.