4 Color Samples of Bath Bomb Powder Color
This kit includes the following items:
• (1) 0.1 oz (sample bag) - Bath Bomb Red Powder Lake Color (Red 40 Lake)
• (1) 0.1 oz (sample bag) - Bath Bomb Yellow Powder Lake Color (Yellow 5 Lake)
• (1) 0.1 oz (sample bag) - Bath Bomb Orange Powder Lake Color (Yellow 6 Lake)
DIRECTIONS: This powder disperses best in water and water based products. For dry products, add desired amount of color to dry ingredients. Incorporate color to formula slowly, using amount as desired. Adding this color to a white base will produce a beautiful pastel color. Adding this color to a clear base will produce a darker true color.
TIPS: Using too much color may cause staining. Test your final product to insure optimal performance and no staining. Protect work areas and clothing when mixing.
STORAGE: Store in an airtight, cool, dark location. When stored properly, best used within 1 year from date of purchase.
CAUTION: Approved for general cosmetics, lip and eye products. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Do not inhale.
Common Name Ingredient Listing (FDA Approved):
- Red 40 Lake - Red Color Powder
- Yellow 6 Lake - Orange Color Powder
- Yellow 5 Lake - Yellow Color Powder
- Blue 1 Lake - Blue Color Powder
|California Prop 65 Statement:||This product is not on the CA Prop 65 list of toxic chemicals.
This product conforms to the reporting requirements of California Proposition 65 (Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986). We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above mentioned regulations via a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), in Section 15 "Regulatory Information." Ingredients from Natural Food Sources (NFS) and are exempt from reporting in accordance with Title 27, § 25501(a).