Slim Line Lip Balm Filling Tray
This lip balm filling tray tool allows you to quickly and neatly fill 48 slimline lip balm tubes all at once. A must-have tool for anyone making large batches of lip balm with slimline tubes. This high-quality tool is made of durable HDPE plastic. Reuse it again and again for each batch of lip balm you make.
Our slimline lip balm filling tray is compatible with .07 oz lip balm tubes, including these products:
Not compatible with standard-size lip balm tubes (.15 oz size). If making standard-size lip balm you will need to use our Round Lip Balm Filling Tube Tray instead. For oval-shaped lip balm tubes, use our Oval Lip Balm Filling Tray.
How to Use a Slimline Lip Balm Filling Tray
Our slim line lip balm filling tool is super easy to use, and greatly speeds up your processing time. Simply follow these steps:
- Flip lip balm filling tray upside down onto a clean surface.
- Insert top of lip tubes (sold separately) into tray.
- Once all lip tubes are placed, carefully flip the tray and tubes over and set down on counter.
- Ensure the tubes remain tightly pushed into the tray.
- Pour melted lip balm onto tray and into tubes. Allow to harden.
- Once hard, use a small plastic or metal spatula to scrape excess lip balm off of tray.
- Save and reuse the excess lip balm mixture (if desired).
- Remove lip tubes from tray, attach caps, and label tubes accordingly.
California Prop 65 Statement:
This product is not on the CA Prop 65 list of toxic chemicals.
This product conforms to the reporting requirements of California Proposition 65 (Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986). We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above mentioned regulations via a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), in Section 15 "Regulatory Information." Ingredients from Natural Food Sources (NFS) and are exempt from reporting in accordance with Title 27, § 25501(a).
Please note: Color of tray may vary.